This recipe may not call for any of your plant stash, but it is still a 3-minute prep-the-night-before wonder that is totally tote-able for work or school if you put it in a jar. The chia will hold you over until lunchtime, while the antioxidant rich berries and ginger will make your body sing.
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup almond milk (or other plant-based milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds (or other crushed/chopped nuts)
- Defrost frozen raspberries in a small bowl in the microwave, and mash with a fork
- Add chia seeds, frozen raspberries, ground ginger, maple syrup and almond milk to a jar. Stir.
- Garnish with the flaked almonds
- Store in the fridge overnight (can eat within the next 3 days)