This may surprise you, but being high in protein, quinoa is a great breakfast grain. It may surprise you even further that the lemon and herb flavour adds the perfect tang rather than making it weird. Trust me and give it a go. You won’t regret it.
- 1 serve lemon and herb quinoa (see ‘make your stash’ for recipe)
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or other plant-based milk of your choice)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Place the quinoa in a bowl or jar (leave it frozen).
- Add all of the other ingredients
- Store in the fridge overnight (can eat in the next 2 days). Before eating, simply stir to combine.