Ready in less than 10 minutes, this deconstructed burrito bowl is a crowd pleaser. High in protein with quinoa and beans, full of pep from spices, and with fresh salad to keep it light and crisp. The perfect summer dish.
- 1 serve lemon and herb quinoa (see ‘make your stash’ for recipe)
- 1 serve black bean chili (see ‘make your stash’ for recipe)
- 1 cube classic tahini dressing (see ‘make your stash’ for recipe)
- 1 cup fresh salad greens
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Defrost the black bean chili, lemon and herb quinoa, and classic tahini dressing in the microwave (separate in mugs / small bowls). Drain excess water from the quinoa and the chili.
- Once defrosted, assemble the bowl with the salad on the bottom, topped with the quinoa, then with the chili. Garnish with the avocado and cherry tomatoes, then drizzle the tahini dressing over the top.