This pasta bowl overflows with plant-powered deliciousness. It has protein-packed and fibre-rich black beans and wholegrains, along with antioxidant filled greens. Not to mention a sprinkling of nutritional yeast for that elusive umami.
- 1 serve black bean chili (see ‘make your stash’ for recipe)
- 1 serve wilted greens (see ‘make your stash’ for recipe)
- 1/2 cup whole grain spaghetti
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- Boil a small pot of water, and add the whole grain pasta. Cool until el dente according to packet directions
- In the meantime, defrost the black bean chili and wilted greens in the microwave. Drain any excess water.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the bowl with the chili and greens. Stir through to combine, and garnish with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast